This site uses cookies to help us provide quality services. Using our services, you consent to the use of cookies.

PolyFi Forums

New Year Poly Party & Campout (20 Nov 2014)

It's on again by popular demand...!!! and in leiu of Confest - the ultimate alternative lifestyle fest which has been cancelled this year.... So we are bringing it back... all the best of confest and camping, poly friendly village, families and pets welcome...

× Welcome to the PolyFi Community Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Threesome, foursome or moresome

4 years 9 months ago #25 by stevensin
So what sort of Poly lifestyle are people more interested in. Although I am very new to this, there seems to be more couples looking for that 2nd girl. I like the idea of bringing into our relationship another couple. Has anyone experienced this and what else are people after.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #26 by Tastiger
For myself, I am open-minded and have the attitude of "take it as it comes" although I have always been keen on the idea of a line marriage, it sort of fits in with my notions that polyamory is about more than just love or something sexual, it extends into the realm of families and is a real alternative to today's nuclear families.

polyfidelity.org.au/about/polyamory/aglo...1/L/Line-Marriage-1/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds